Ignition is a client engagement and commerce platform for professional services businesses to streamline how they engage clients and get paid.
Over 5,000 businesses such as accounting and bookkeeping firms use Ignition to help them grow, be more efficient, and create win-win client relationships.
With Ignition, you can easily win new business with impressive digital proposals, engage new and existing clients with a clear scope of work, and get paid on time by automating payment collection - all in one place.
Ignition also connects with leading apps to run your business on autopilot and automate time-consuming tasks, such as client onboarding or invoicing. That means less admin and more time for clients.
Ignition + Xero
Ignition takes care of your client, invoice, payment and reconciliation processes once your proposal is accepted—creating your clients in Xero, marking their invoices as paid and even reconciling payments. What’s not to love?
And when Ignition and Xero Practice Manager unite, the results are outstanding. Import your client records, automatically create new jobs once a proposal is accepted, and sync updated client information.
Expand your team’s productivity, keep them motivated to do their best work, and streamline workflows, budgets and milestones. It’s power at your fingertips.
Features you’ll love
- Ignition creates a new client record in Xero or matches it with one that already exists. So no duplicate records.
- Each service line in your Ignition proposal is translated to a line item on the invoice. Now that’s a real life-saver.
- Flexible fee schedules. On acceptance. Recurring. And on completion.
- Gain deeper business insights by categorizing your revenue data from invoices generated in Ignition.
- Get a clear picture of service revenue performance by linking services to a specific chart of accounts and customizing them at a proposal level.
Automate invoicing and reconciliation when you connect Ignition to Xero. No more back and forth required. Connect Ignition and Xero in just a few seconds by visiting the "Apps" page.