Flatly is a web app that automatically reads and exports copies of your Xero accounting data to flat files in popular cloud storage apps.
These flat files are typically maintained to serve 5 common purposes:
- Connecting accounting data to business intelligence apps
- Analyzing accounting data using custom formulas
- Blending accounting data with data from other sources
- Sharing accounting data with teammates
- Backing up accounting data for piece of mind
Flatly + Xero
Flatly is one-way only: it reads data from Xero and writes data to cloud storage.
Flatly is entirely point-and-click and does not require any technical skills.
To use Xero with Flatly you need to have an existing Xero account. You will also need a Flatly account (free trial) at https://flatly.io/signup
You may create a Flatly account using Signin with Microsoft, Signin with Google, or a non-disposable email address like (email@example.com)