Unlock more time for growing your retail business when you add on POS and retail apps
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.16 out of 5 stars105Payroll HR, Time trackingScheduling, timesheet, tasking and communication. Generate Xero invoices in one click from worked time! Cloud based with native iOS and Android apps.
- Ecommerce, Other4.95 out of 5 stars490Ecommerce, OtherA2X automates ecommerce accounting into Xero for Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, & Walmart sellers worldwide. Trusted by thousands of top ecommerce accounting firms. Xero Staff Pick!
- Ecommerce, Inventory4.62 out of 5 stars158Ecommerce, InventoryAs an ecosystem staff picks App and Small Business App of the Year 2022 Finalist, DEAR is the #1 choice for businesses that want to manage all products, customers, suppliers, contacts, purchases and sales in one easy-to-use system.
- Payments3.24 out of 5 stars234PaymentsStripe makes it easy to accept payments from debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay for online invoices sent from Xero—so you can get paid faster.
- Payments, Point of sale4.58 out of 5 stars40Payments, Point of saleSquare helps sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business. Get paid quickly and securely with a variety of hardware and software to process credit cards, Apple Pay, and Android Pay, including touch-free options.
- Ecommerce, Inventory4.61 out of 5 stars330Ecommerce, InventoryInventory management that’s perfect for manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors everywhere. Thousands of product businesses in more than 100 countries worldwide rely on Unleashed every day.
- Ecommerce, Point of sale2.44 out of 5 stars79Ecommerce, Point of saleCreate a beautiful Shopify store and seamlessly connect your entire business to Xero for a single, real-time view of sales and small business finances.
- Inventory, Point of sale4.34 out of 5 stars268Inventory, Point of saleCin7 Inventory Management is a modern, cloud-based solution, focused on helping product sellers grow their business through over 550 integrations.
- Bills and expenses, Ecommerce4.57 out of 5 stars24Bills and expenses, EcommerceFormerly Greenback. Reconcile itemized digital commerce transactions in Xero with data from over 30 integrations including Amazon, Shopify, Stripe, PayPal, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Square, Wix, Squarespace, Faire and more. Dext Commerce is a global leader in digital commerce accounting automation.
- Accountant tools, Ecommerce4.96 out of 5 stars616Accountant tools, EcommerceConnect your e-commerce, POS and e-signature platforms to Xero to automate your sales and payment transactions data entry for lightning-fast bank reconciliation. Free plan available!
- Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars4Ecommerce, Invoicing and jobsAutomate your ecommerce accounting! We export your Shopify payouts and direct orders into invoices and ensuring they are synced and allocated correctly to your Xero accounts & customers. Supports refunds, gift cards, multiple currencies and custom codes. Plans from just $9/mo. Free 14-day trial.
- Ecommerce, Inventory4.73 out of 5 stars62Ecommerce, InventoryReconcile sales from Stripe, PayPal, Square, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Woo or BigCommerce in Xero with ease and zero discrepancies!
- Accountant tools, Ecommerce3.67 out of 5 stars3Accountant tools, EcommerceSeamlessly sync your Shopify orders to Xero as sales invoices. All customer information, products, Shopify transaction fees, tax, payments and much more will be integrated to Xero correctly. Stop worrying about data loss with our app!
- Inventory, Point of sale3.8 out of 5 stars5Inventory, Point of saleSell products & services with a powerful, cloud-based POS that works on any PC, Mac or iPad. With inventory, loyalty, gift cards, web store & more.
- Invoicing and jobs, Point of sale3.67 out of 5 stars3Invoicing and jobs, Point of saleA powerful cloud salon software to manage & grow your business from a single owner operator to a chain starting from an insane price of under $1/day.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.