Make keeping track of sales opportunities and contacts a sync
- CRM4.24 out of 5 stars37CRMXero is collaborating with HubSpot, a CRM, online marketing, sales and customer service growth platform to deliver the best end-to-end customer journey possible.
- CRM, Debtor tracking1 out of 5 stars7CRM, Debtor trackingMailchimp is a web-based email marketing automation service. It helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs3.5 out of 5 stars13CRM, Invoicing and jobsAccelo’s business automation platform syncs directly with Xero to help Business Advisors and their Professional Service clients improve profitability and streamline operations.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars1CRM, Invoicing and jobsBusiness management platform with the tools to help build lasting relationships with your customers and streamline your projects from start to finish.
- CRM, Reporting5 out of 5 stars16CRM, ReportingFor charities and churches, a highly versatile CRM, with donor and fundraising management, Gift Aid, volunteers, email & text, receipting & reporting
- CRM, Other4.89 out of 5 stars19CRM, OtherTraining Management software that seamlessly integrates with Xero. Your total solution for managing webinars, courses and elearning.
- CRM, Inventory4.6 out of 5 stars11CRM, InventoryMRPeasy is a cloud-based, affordable and user-friendly ERP/MRP software for small manufacturers and distributors (10-200 employees). Production, inventory, sales, purchases, shop floor, and finance – all in one simple interface.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs5 out of 5 stars4CRM, Invoicing and jobsAll-in-one practice management software for Allied Health & NDIS providers. Automate onboarding, scheduling, invoicing, payments, reporting and more.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.