New and noteworthy
A collection of apps that are new to the Xero App Store, growing fast or offering something innovative.
- Invoicing and jobs, Time tracking5 out of 5 stars7Invoicing and jobs, Time trackingJob scheduling just for lawn & garden maintenance businesses. Add route planning, time tracking and customer messaging to Xero.
- Invoicing and jobs, PaymentsInvoicing and jobs, PaymentsThe project management tool for architects and interior designers that finally brings projects, process and products together in one place.
- Accountant tools, ReportingAccountant tools, ReportingCollately integrates Xero with Google Sheets. Main features are download and upload between multiple Xero organisations and Google Sheets, schedule downloading, bank feeds with AI categorisation for multiple organisations, bank statement PDF converter and prebuilt financial analysis.
- Bills and expenses, Invoicing and jobsBills and expenses, Invoicing and jobsProfessional invoice maker for small businesses. Create professional-looking invoices, estimates, purchase orders and more in just a few seconds.
- CRM, Reporting5 out of 5 stars1CRM, ReportingAutomate your data workflows with Jebra to reduce operation costs and increase efficiency: Send financial reports to Google Sheets/Data Studio daily; Send raw data to Google Sheets on-demand; Automate invoicing and emailing; and more.
- Accountant tools, Invoicing and jobsAccountant tools, Invoicing and jobsSynchronize your WooCommerce orders with Xero in real-time. Get setup with our FREE trial in less than a minute! Low cost subscriptions available. Map line items to their corresponding accounts in Xero e.g. sales, shipping, payments, transaction fees (PayPal, Stripe).
- Accountant tools, DocumentsAccountant tools, DocumentsOur easy to use invoice approval includes automation to help cut costs and reduce time spent on mundane accounting tasks, giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.