XBert alerts you to risks before you know the risks exist!
Ensure manually entered and automated app data is more accurate for smarter advice and business decisions. Have visibility over workflows and streamline bookkeeping processes with AI-powered automation, auditing and risk alerts.
The latest advancements in AI, data science and machine learning automatically detect patterns, anomalies, and errors in accounting data. XBert saves you time and money and provides smarter up-to-date insights and financial snapshots.
XBert is a unique and easy-to-use Xero add-on that integrates seamlessly and analyses your accounting data hourly. Stay on top of your XBert risk alerts to ensure data integrity and compliance, safeguarding the books and your clients.
The XBert CONNECT portal is perfect for managing a busy practice or multiple business organisations efficiently. AI powers your CONNECT dashboards, and at a glance, you know the critical information for each linked organisation and the status of process and service workflows. Track, and manage tasks, monitor team workload and use filtering and sorting to prioritise jobs. Invite your internal team to CONNECT and match their Xero permissions for organisations. Assign an organisation to a CONNECT team member to manage and create Service Template Tasks to use across client organisations for standardised and consistent service delivery. Create CONNECT-only tasks or tasks within an organisation that you can assign to clients. You can also assign XBert risk alerts to clients with discussion and activity history kept on the item.
XBert's collaborative task management tools will keep you organised and up to date. Save time by not having to search for errors and perform manual checks and auditing. When working in Xero, use the browser extension to get notified if there are any risks or tasks associated with that Xero entry. You can also create and assign XBert tasks that will link directly to the Xero entry. Save money by resolving financial and bookkeeping risks before the money is gone for good!
XBert provides peace of mind for business owners so they can focus on growing the business, while bookkeepers and accountants improve efficiencies and productivity, increase advisory and add meaningful value for their clients, and can grow their own business.
XBert + Xero
XBert automatically syncs every hour with key Xero entities: Journals, Users, Profit & Loss, Invoices, Bank Transactions, Bank Statements. Accounts, Organisations, Credit Notes, Bank Transfers, Payments, and Contacts.
XBert is like bookkeeping insurance; automatically detecting financial risks and identifying anomalies and business patterns. XBert offers total visibility, streamlines bookkeeping processes, improves your productivity and workflow, and allows greater collaboration between bookkeepers, accountants, business owners, and finance teams. XBert enhances Xero's world-leading online accounting software by delivering an efficient solution to resolve risk and save money.
Getting set up on XBert is easy and takes only a few minutes. Those who need to manage multiple organisations, such as bookkeepers and accountants, should create a CONNECT account.
Any risk alerts you receive are fixed directly within Xero via a deep link from XBert. Once the issue is fixed, after the next data sync the XBert alert will display as 'RESOLVED' then you can file that XBert away. XBert reads your Xero data and can't make any changes, i.e. the syncing is one-way. We only store the data needed to provide you with the relevant XBert notifications, and this data is stored in an encrypted database.
- When signing up, select CREATE MULTI CONNECT PORTAL.
- Enter your name, email, practice/company details, and confirm your role for this organisation.
- Invite your internal team to your CONNECT account. They will have access to all organisations you load into your CONNECT portal.
- Choose whether you will manage payment of the organisation's subscription or the client/business owner will.
- Load your first Xero file, and XBert will finish analysing the data. Continue adding Xero files and the organisations will appear on your dashboard.
- You can assign a team member to a client.
- Prioritise which client to work on according to the risk amount, type of risk, unreconciled amount, or your system of work frequency or client rating.
- Create CONNECT-only tasks for your team from the dashboard.
- Invite business owners and management teams from within the linked organisation to collaborate and resolve risks. They will have access to only this organisation's XBert account.
- Stay on top of your XBert risk alerts to ensure accuracy and compliance, safeguarding the books and your clients.