Prospero is a user-friendly and highly functional proposal management software relevant for almost all industries and companies irrespective of size who want to win more clients and scale profit.
Even with zero coding knowledge, you can create beautiful business proposals in minutes. Add, edit, and manage your proposals all in one platform.
Prospero's well-designed customizable proposal templates and ready-to-use content are made to help you save time from building everything from scratch, so you can focus on reaching out to more prospects and growing your business.
Along with Prospero's powerful features, you're set to maximize the potential of your business proposals and convert more prospects into clients.
Here are the major Prospero features and capabilities you can benefit from:
- Highly customizable proposal templates: Prospero's bank of templates is designed for a variety of industries to aid startup companies, agencies, freelancers, and sales teams to generate quality business proposals.
- Lots of customization options to design your proposal: Impress your clients in an instant by making your business proposal visually-appealing. You can add media files, change fonts, colors, sizes, or generate different elements such as icons, buttons, and more.
- Access to a content library: Writing a proposal takes time. Good news, you can save repeating content to your library so you can access them faster anytime you need them.
- Send and monitor your proposal performance: Want to check if your proposal has been clicked, opened, approved, or declined? You can track each status through Prospero's built-in analytics dashboard.
- Get your proposal signed using any device: There are three options by which your client can legally sign your proposal: type, draw, or upload signature. This gives you the confidence that whatever happens, you have a legally-signed document to make matters clear for all parties.
- Instant email notification: Receive email notifications once the prospect interacts with your proposal.
- Create a sense of urgency with a time-limited business proposal: Let your prospects know that your offer is just for a limited timeframe and that it would expire if they don't act upon it.
- When signed, clients have the freedom to avail the plan of their choice: Give utmost importance to your potential clients by offering them options on which services or subscription plan they intend to get upon signing.
- Keep team collaboration going with user management: Add teammates and manage their roles and permissions on your business proposal. Monitor your employee's proposal status and limit their visibility depending on your preference.
- Third-party integrations to create a seamless sales funnel: Along with Xero, Prospero allows you to integrate with other powerful apps such as Zapier, Integromat, and Poptin to better achieve the results that you want.
Prospero + Xero
Get paid faster with Prospero and Xero integration!
The combination of these two intuitive apps paves way for a more seamless communication and easy transaction with clients.
In just a click of a button, generate an invoice for your business proposal which you can download and send to your clients as PDF file.
When generating invoices, all pertinent details of your respective customers, such as fees and the services they have availed are all specified in the Xero invoice.
Here are five easy steps to connect Prospero to Xero:
- Once you have successfully signed in to your Prospero account, head on to the Integrations section and click 'Connect'.
- Your Prospero account will then be connected to your Xero dashboard.
- If you don't have an account with Xero yet, you can just simply sign up.
- Once done, you can now generate invoices for your respective proposals by clicking 'Generate Xero Invoice' on Prospero.
- Now, click 'Generate' to acquire and download the invoice PDF.