Xero apps and add-ons
Apps, add-ons, and integrations that are built and owned by Xero
- Bills and expenses, Documents3.65 out of 5 stars146Bills and expenses, DocumentsHubdoc is Xero’s data capture tool. Hubdoc and Xero together make bookkeeping seamless – unlocking valuable insights about your business.
- Payments3.01 out of 5 stars268PaymentsStripe makes it easy to accept payments from debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay for online invoices sent from Xero—so you can get paid faster.
- Invoicing and jobs, Time tracking2.89 out of 5 stars45Invoicing and jobs, Time trackingXero Projects is easy-to-use, mobile-friendly job tracking tool right within Xero. Quote, track, invoice and monitor how much money you’re making with Xero Projects
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs3.91 out of 5 stars43CRM, Invoicing and jobsXero is collaborating with HubSpot, a CRM, online marketing, sales and customer service growth platform to deliver the best end-to-end customer journey possible.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4 out of 5 stars4Payroll HR, Time trackingBuild employee schedules faster with factors like availability, wage costs, compliance and vacation in mind using Planday from Xero. Accurately track time and keep control of costs using Planday, and sync your employee and payroll data using Xero Payroll.
- CRM, Debtor tracking1 out of 5 stars11CRM, Debtor trackingMailchimp is a web-based email marketing automation service. It helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.
- Accountant tools, Practice manager4 out of 5 stars4Accountant tools, Practice managerWith Xero Practice Manager, you can seamlessly manage your jobs from start to finish in one system and benefit from a single client record shared with Xero HQ. Trusted by thousands of accountants across the world to efficiently run their practices.
- Accountant tools, Reporting4 out of 5 stars1Accountant tools, ReportingGet a customisable visual snapshot of your business health trends, and see cash flow projections based on recurring transactions for up to 90 days. Sign up now to try Xero Analytics Plus free for four months. (T&Cs apply*)
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.