XBert analyses your data hourly and alerts you to risks before you know the risks exist!
XBert is an easy-to-use and unique Xero add-on. In minutes, you can be up and running with two years of data at your fingertips and the visibility over workflow status, team workload and advisory clients you always wanted.
Since our solution is web-based, you can access XBert on any enabled device, anytime and anywhere.
Expert Business Alerts - Your XBerts
You will save hours and can forget manual checks and wasteful tasks! XBert's sophisticated algorithms, predictive analytics and machine learning perform these checks for you.
Our extensive system of XBerts tell you when there are duplicate invoices, bills and contacts; unusual activity; account coding mistakes; lock dates not set or changed; contact and supplier bank account changes... plus so many more.
XBert scans and unlocks information from bills, invoices and other attachments in Xero and any associated data, including imports from automated reader apps. Attachment parsing enhances our XBerts and provides an extra level of protection.
Resolve XBerts in a flash using direct links to Xero and ensure the highest data quality for accurate and up-to-date reports. We also have Xero browser extensions that cross-check your XBerts and tasks, alerting you to any issues associated with an entry while you work!
XBert CONNECT for advisors
The XBert CONNECT portal is perfect for managing a busy practice or multiple business organisations efficiently. Set up customised processes to streamline your common workflows with our Template Tasks, then map XBerts and tasks for complete visibility over your team, outsourced team and clients.
Kick-start your day and prioritise work with CONNECT’s AI-driven Process Status and Team View dashboards that display your XBerts and tasks for each reporting period or deadline. At a glance, you know what areas need attention, what to do and when to do it.
Invite your internal team to CONNECT, match their Xero permissions for linked organisations and assign a client to a team member to manage. You can invite clients and assign them XBerts and tasks, giving them access to these items only.
Get things done quickly with XBert's range of collaboration tools including activity feeds, Team Chat, real-time notifications, creating tasks directly from emails, and integration with leading CRM HubSpot for nurturing of client relationships. Keep discussion in one place with full activity history on each item. Assign XBerts and tasks, set deadlines and track the work.
Peace of mind and smarter business
XBert audits Xero data hourly and ensures any potential financial risks, errors and anomalies are found before it’s too late and money is gone for good.
Powerful, visual snapshots and charts show the business' health at any time. Advisors can use these up-to-date insights to trigger meaningful conversations with clients and add value.
XBert + Xero
XBert automatically syncs every hour with key Xero entities: Journals, Users, Profit & Loss, Invoices, Bank Transactions, Bank Statements. Accounts, Organisations, Credit Notes, Bank Transfers, Payments, and Contacts.
XBert is like bookkeeping insurance; automatically detecting financial risks and identifying anomalies and business patterns. XBert offers total visibility, streamlines bookkeeping processes, improves your productivity and workflow, and allows greater collaboration between bookkeepers, accountants, business owners, and finance teams. XBert enhances Xero's world-leading online accounting software by delivering an efficient solution to manage your practice's workflows, resolve risk and save money.
XBert is available for all regions
Customers in regions other than Australia can access the full process automation, workflow management and collaboration features plus all non-tax alerts. We’re working on international tax integrations, which will be ready soon.
Getting set up on XBert is easy and takes only a few minutes.
Those who need to manage multiple organisations, such as bookkeepers and accountants, should create a CONNECT account.
Any risk alerts you receive are fixed directly within Xero via a deep link from XBert. Once the issue is fixed, after the next data sync the XBert alert will display as 'RESOLVED' then you can file that XBert away. XBert reads your Xero data and can't make any changes, i.e. the syncing is one-way. We only store the data needed to provide you with the relevant XBert notifications, and this data is stored in an encrypted database.
- When signing up, select CREATE MULTI CONNECT PORTAL.
- Enter your name, email, practice/company details, and confirm your role for this organisation.
- Invite your internal team to your CONNECT account. They will have access to all organisations you load into your CONNECT portal.
- Choose whether you will manage the organisation's subscription or the client/business owner will.
- Load your first Xero file, and XBert will finish analysing the data. Continue adding Xero files and the organisations will appear on your dashboards.
- You can assign a team member to a client.
- Prioritise which client to work on according to the risk amount, unreconciled amount, or your practice's system of work frequency or client rating.
- Customise the processes in XBert, create Template Tasks for your common workflows and map XBerts, Templates and other tasks to a process to better manage the work queue.
- Invite business owners and management teams from within the linked organisation to collaborate, then you can assign them XBerts and tasks. They will have access to only this organisation's XBert account. You can choose to show them all XBerts, tasks and processes or only items they are assigned.
- Stay on top of your XBert risk alerts to ensure accuracy and compliance and to safeguard the books and your clients.