Simple Fund 360
BGL's Simple Fund 360 is a complete administration system for SMSFs. It includes the world's first AI processing assistant and the first Deep Learning transaction review/matching assistant for the SMSF software industry. As a result, our clients can work faster, smarter and with more accuracy! It also provides automation (similar to Xero) of bank data, but expands this to include data fees from 300 banks, brokers and platforms.
Simple Fund 360 + Xero
BGL has developed a two-way integration that synchronises your clients/contacts, which you manage in BGL with all clients in Xero Practice Manager (XPM). When a change is made, these details will be updated for all products.
This means that a name or address update to a Member, Trustee or Director in XPM will automatically update in Simple Fund/Invest 360 and vice versa!
Before the activation process, BGL has created an Integration checklist for users to ensure their BGL contacts database is ready to go!
To connect BGL to XPM:
- Login to the BGL Integrations page.
- Your firm will need to authenticate BGL to access XPM.
- All contacts and clients are automatically downloaded from the selected products.
- BGL will attempt to match together clients/contacts from different systems using matching fields. e.g same ACN.
- Where there is a discrepancy in the data or duplicate records you will need to select a course of action to correct.
- No new clients/contacts will be added to a product without your approval. 7.Once the initial synchronisation has been completed, any change made to the client/contact will be updated for all products or be flagged for review.
For further integration on how to set up the integration, please refer to our Simple Fund 360 help article: