NAB Business Finance
NAB’s online application process is fast, easy and seamless when you connect to your Xero Account. Approvals are based on your cash flow, credit score and time in business, meaning we recognise the strength of your business not only your assets.
NAB Small Business Lending Products:
- NAB QuickBiz Loan: Existing NAB Customers can access up to $250,000 and up to $100,000 for new customers.
- NAB QuickBiz Overdraft: from $5k to $50k
- NAB Vehicle & Equipment Loan: from $5k to $150k
- Explore NABs range of Business Credit Cards: Choose between Qantas rewads, NAB rewards, or our Low Rate credit cards. Compare all NAB Business Credit Cards.
NAB’s QuickBiz Loan and QuickBiz Overdraft are unsecured which means we don’t require security (like your house or equipment).
For the NAB Vehicle & Equipment Loan we use the asset itself as the security to provide you with competitive rates. Also, NAB has flexible term and repayment options to best meet your business’s needs.
NAB Business Finance + Xero
With NAB & Xero you can unlock more business opportunities for you and your clients:
- A range of business finance solutions to suit your needs.
- A simple online application that can be completed in as little as 20 minutes.
- Get an instant answer when you link your Xero data.
- Funds delivered fast*
* Funds will be provided upon receipt of signed contracts. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and VIC public holidays.
All NAB finance options are subject to credit assessment and approval.
Instant answer online and funding subject to credit assessment and verifications.
This loan is only available for loans which are wholly or predominantly for business purposes. This loan cannot be used to make payments to the Australian Tax Office.
Your business must have been in operation for at least 12 months and have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN).
You need to be at least 18 years or older to apply and hold Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Your business and residential address must be in Australia.
This loan is only available for sole traders, business partnerships with 2 or less individual partners, companies with 5 or less directors borrowing in their own right or an eligible discretionary trust. It is not available for joint borrowers who are not partnerships, or partnerships where one or more partner is a company.
Eligible trusts include the following:
- your trust must be a non-government discretionary trust
- your trust has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and has been registered for at least 12months
- your trust must have been established in Australia
- the beneficiaries of your trust are individuals
- your trustees can only be one of:
- a company with no more than five directors
- up to two individuals
- if the trustee is a company, shares in the company must be beneficially held.
Any shareholders of companies listed in the application must be individuals, and not companies.
If you are an existing NAB customer, you must have operated all accounts in accordance with the terms of those accounts.
Your business must be registered for GST and have a turnover of at least $75,000 p.a.
NAB may have other options which suit your business better if you do not meet the conditions for this loan. You can contact us on 13 10 12 to discuss or request a call back here.
Apply online in under 20 minutes for Business Finance by visiting NAB here.
- Have your ABN/ACN details handy as well as your NAB account number if you're already a customer.
- Link your Xero data for an instant answer.
- If approved, you can access funds fast (from receipt of signed contract).