Fluenccy helps businesses take control of their foreign currency invoices and get a better, more consistent rate. Because small to medium businesses can often lack the time, expertise and tools to track the full impact of volatile exchange rates on their bottom line, we created Fluenccy. Using the secure Xero integration, Fluenccy initially gives visibility and traceability in the form of a unique Currency Score. This one number makes it simple for businesses to see how well they’re doing on their foreign currency compared to the industry benchmark, understand where the savings are, and build a plan from this insight. Our secure Fluenccy app empowers businesses with real-time data and access to better foreign currency deals. We want SMEs to stop losing out on FX so they can truly grow their business.
Fluenccy + Xero
The Fluenccy-Xero integration is a link between your Fluenccy account and your Xero account. Once set-up we will be able to:
- Identify any foreign invoices and payments you've made over the past 24 months by currency.
- Calculate a currency score based on how well you've performed with regard to foreign exchange.
Once you have connected your Xero account to Fluenccy, we will re-sync your invoices and payments, and recalculate your currency score every 24 hours. This is so you are always up-to-date on how well you are performing with regard to foreign exchange.
- If you are creating your account for the first time, you will be presented with a "Connect to Xero" screen immediately after you've created your Fluenccy account.
- Accept the Ts and Cs, and click Connect to Xero.
- Enter your Xero login information, and click Login.
- Select the Xero organisation you would like to connect to Fluenccy, and click Allow access.
- You'll then get taken back to the Fluenccy app, where you can see your currency score