Streamline Company Compliance, Trust Management & AML Requirements! Discover why 2,700+ accounting firms trust CAS 360 to streamline and simplify compliance administration.
BGL's CAS 360 automates the collection of company data and handles all the day-to-day compliance activities for the company administrator - most of whom are accountants.
CAS360 + Xero
BGL integration with Xero Practice Manager (XPM) automatically syncs contacts in CAS 360 and Simple Fund 360 with clients in XPM. Real-time alerts are sent directly to and from each platform to notify users when a change has been made. Additionally, when a change is received by CAS 360, users will be prompted to prepare the required documents/forms for lodgement.
Before the activation process, BGL have created an Integration checklist for users to ensure their BGL contacts database is ready to go!
To connect BGL to XPM:
- Login to the BGL Practice Management Integration page.
- Your firm will need to authenticate BGL to access XPM.
- All contacts and clients are downloaded from the selected products.
- BGL will attempt to match together clients/contacts from different systems using matching fields. e.g same Company Number.
- Where there is a discrepancy in the data or duplicate records you will need to select a course of action to correct it.
- No new clients/contacts will be added to a product without your approval.
- Once the initial synchronisation has been completed, any change made to the client/contact will be updated for all products or be flagged for review.
For further integration on how to setup the integration, please refer to our CAS360 help article: https://cas360.zendesk.com/hc/en-au/articles/360030848151