Simply BFI imports all data from Xero on the most granular level giving you the advantage of Business Intelligence with Xero like never seen before.
We are able to use all input fields and tables inside Xero to build custom reports. Because we already have a data model building and customizing from here is quick and cheap, thus bringing Business Intelligence to the SME market at affordable prices.
We also have standard reports to explore from the get go and get a feel for the power Business Intelligence have.
Reach out to us for demo's and to explain what we are able to achieve with the power of Business Intelligence.
Simply BFI + Xero
Simply BFI imports all data from Xero into a database on the most granular level. You can use a scheduler to update the data on regular basis to make sure your data is up to date.
Because we have all data in the database the possibilities are endless and by adding Power BI on top of that we can create the most custom Reports that suits your business needs.
HOW TO SIGN UP WITH XERO FOR SIMPLY BFI:
- Open https://simplybfi.com in browser.
- Click Sign Up on navigation panel.
- Click Sign up with xero to sign up with your Xero details.
- Click Allow access.
- Authorization page will be displayed.
- Click Continue to complete the Simply BFI sign up process.
- Your sign up information will be displayed.
- Make sure all information is correct and click submit.
- Client portal login page will be displayed.
- Select Sign in with xero.
HOW TO LINK YOUR XERO ACCOUNT:
- Click Data Sources on the navigation panel.
- Click Add Data Source on an available slot data source slot.
- Select the Xero data provider type.
- Xero user consent page will be displayed.
- Select an organization.
- Click Allow access.
- Confirm Xero Data Source Configuration page will be displayed.
- To authenticate another Xero account, click on re- authorize and repeat previous steps.
- To link your Xero authenticated organizations to your Simply BFI profile, scroll down and click link on the relevant Xero organization.
- Click Save.
- Your data source has been added and the data sync process has been initiated.