N-able™ MSP Manager™ is an intuitive, lightweight ticketing and billing system built to help provide everything small and mid-sized Managed Service Providers (MSPs) need to deliver prompt service and efficiently bill customers.
It enables MSPs to track time and billing data automatically and accurately, and export data to the Xero accounting software. Each invoice is exported based on the time tracked and the rates set for service items to promote accuracy and help reduce billing questions. Each invoice includes information on service items, tickets, time entries, and expenses, so clients know what they’re paying for.
N-able™ MSP Manager + Xero
The integration between N-able MSP Manager and Xero Accounting Software provides an easy way to sync your customers and billing information and export your invoices from your MSP Manager account. MSP Manager’s automated time tracking and ticket management enables quick and accurate customer invoicing and exporting directly to Xero, individually or in batches. The integration provides time savings and helps avoid billing disputes by including detailed information on service items, tickets, time entries, and expenses, so your clients know what they’re paying for.
Configure Xero integration with MSP Manager
- Navigate to Settings > Company Settings > Integrations > Configure Xero.
- Click Import from Xero.
- Select OK to confirm you disabled the pop-up blocker, and enter your credentials to log in to your Xero account.
- On the Authorize Application window, click Authorize and select Import from Xero.
- Select the inventory items you want to import into MSP Manager, select Import, and click Close.
- In the Default Mappings area, map each line item to the defaults listed.
- Click Save.