Through Ozow, you no longer have to wait for proof of payment or for money to reflect. By linking Xero with Ozow, your clients can be invoiced via email, allowing them to make quick and easy payments that can be done across a variety of devices and internet browsers through a platform that is Ozow trusted. All it takes is a simple click of a button found in their very own inbox.
Join South Africa's leading companies and accept payments with Ozow today.
Ozow + Xero
Once you have linked your Ozow and Xero profiles:
- A ‘Pay now’ button appears on your emailed invoice in your customer’s inbox, and they click on it.
- Your customer gets redirected to an online Xero bill, and then clicks ‘Pay now with Ozow’.
- The customer pays through Ozow’s platform, and you receive the money in your bank account.
- In the background, Ozow handles all reconciliation.
You only need to link your Ozow and Xero profiles once. This can be done in your Ozow dashboard.
In your Ozow dashboard:
- Click on ‘Integrations’ in the left side panel, then click on the ‘Xero’ box to the right.
- Log into your Xero account, and click ‘Allow access’. You will then be redirected back.
- If you have more than one site registered under your Ozow account, you will be given the option to associate a specific site to the integration.
- Select your ‘Invoice Theme’ and ‘Account to Pay Into’. Then click ‘Update Configuration’.
- You can modify the account that payments are assigned to, e.g. Expense account, EFT account, Cash account, etc.