Consider these apps that have been hand-picked by the Xero team
- Accountant tools, Practice manager, Reporting4.86 out of 5 stars247Accountant tools, Practice manager, ReportingReports | Graphs | Forecasts | Consolidations | Budgets | Valuations | Financial Statements | Tax | Industry Benchmarks
- Debtor tracking, Reporting5 out of 5 stars56Debtor tracking, ReportingWe’re carving out a new way of thinking about finance, that we call Intelligent Cashflow. Whether you’re an adviser or a business, Fluidly gives you all things cashflow in one place and the tools to get cash in the bank. Build a forecast, estimate VAT, chase invoices, apply for a loan and more.
- Payroll HR, Time tracking4.13 out of 5 stars106Payroll HR, Time trackingSimplify Shift Work with Staff Scheduling, Time Tracking & Labor Compliance. Generate Xero invoices in one click from employees' worked time!
- Accountant tools, Reporting4.85 out of 5 stars108Accountant tools, ReportingConsolidated financial reporting made easy with Joiin - manage your multi-entity and multi-currency group consolidations, creating great looking custom reports and reporting packs from your Xero data.
- Bills and expenses, Inventory4.93 out of 5 stars66Bills and expenses, InventoryInvoices Processing & Management Approval, two apps in one. Support bills, sales, receipts, and statements. Line Items are extracted, in seconds.
- Ecommerce, Inventory4.6 out of 5 stars160Ecommerce, InventoryAs an ecosystem staff picks App and Small Business App of the Year 2022 Finalist, Cin7 Core is the #1 choice for businesses that want to manage all products, customers, suppliers, contacts, purchases and sales in one easy-to-use system.
- Accountant tools, Ecommerce4.96 out of 5 stars736Accountant tools, EcommerceConnect your e-commerce, POS and e-signature platforms to Xero to automate your sales and payment transactions data entry for lightning-fast bank reconciliation. Free plan available!
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.