Setmore is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software that lets businesses book and manage their appointments online. Setmore lets business owners schedule appointments for their clients on the Admin calendar. Every Setmore account also comes with a free online Booking Page that can be shared with customers and enables them to pick services, view availability, and self-book appointments at their convenience. Setmore lets user view and manage their schedules through the web, desktop, Android and iOS app.
Setmore + Xero
The Setmore-Xero integration connects your Setmore account and Xero for more efficient financial practices. By enabling this integration, Setmore automatically sends a copy of the payment details from transactions made in your Setmore appointments to your Xero account.
When a payment is logged for a Setmore appointment or class, the invoice will automatically be exported to your Xero account. You can configure the payment fields that will be exported and choose the target list in Xero that will import the payment data from Setmore.
- From inside your Setmore account, click Apps & Integrations. Scroll down and click on the Xero integration card.
- In the Xero integration details window, click the Activate button on the left.
- Choose the trigger for the integration. A trigger is an event that signals Setmore to export the data (Invoice) to Xero.
- In the Xero integration window choose +Connect. Enter the username and password of your Xero account and click the Login.
- In the Xero authorization window, click the “Allow access” button. Choose the target list, map the payment data/invoice field and test the flow to activate the integration.