Sumday’s market leading training courses, templates and guides help advisors understand how to provide audit-ready carbon accounting services in line with the global standards.
Advisors use Sumday to:
- Up-skill their teams ready to deliver carbon accounting services.
- Complete baseline emissions assessments and help clients track reduction progress.
- Increase revenue and staff engagement from this new advisory service.
Sumday’s Accounting Support team are also available to provide assistance with every step of the carbon accounting journey.
Businesses benefit from fully transparent, audit ready carbon accounting that empowers them to:
- Understand their emissions and opportunities for reduction with the support of their advisor or internal team.
- Provide customers with emissions data as required and establish a point of difference.
- Market their commitment to robust carbon accounting.
- Pass on free support to their suppliers, so they can understand the actual emissions of the companies they buy goods and services from.
- Track progress over time and share their story.
Sumday + Xero
Integrating with Xero empowers you to start carbon accounting at the transactional, supplier or general ledger account levels. Import your reconciled financial transactions into the carbon ledger to start carbon bookkeeping with ease.
Getting started with Sumday and Xero is easy. Once signed into Sumday you can:
- Create an organisation in the Sumday platform.
- Connect your Sumday and Xero organisations and import transactions into Sumday.
- Start carbon accounting.
Reviews & ratings
Sort and filter
Most recent reviews
Top-Notch Work from an A-Class Product Team!
Response from Sumday