Chase Integrated Payments
Chase Integrated Payments is backed by a powerful payments engine supporting all debit and credit card transactions. Simply sign-up and begin accepting transactions within minutes.
Chase Integrated Payments + Xero
Take advantage of Chase Integrated Payments’s key features:
- Instant Onboarding: With little more than an e-mail address, you can begin accepting payments immediately.
- Straight Forward Pricing: At 2.9% + 25c* per transaction - the price you see is the price you pay. There are no additional or hidden fees.
- Same-Day Deposits**: Any approved transactions by 5PM PST will be in your bank account that night - at no additional cost - when depositing to a Chase business checking account.
- Weekend & Holiday Deposits**: Our deposits don’t only work on business days. Enjoy deposits over the weekend and on holidays when depositing to a Chase business checking account, at no additional cost.
How to get Same-Day Deposits:
- Add Chase Integrated Payments as a payment service in Xero, then apply it to a branding theme so customers can pay their invoices online.
- Add your Chase business bank account number as your settlement account in the Chase Merchant Center.
- Any transaction approved by 5PM PST on a given day will deposit to your Chase business checking account that night.
- It’s that simple. If you do not currently have a Chase business bank account, visit Chase.com/business to find the right account for you.
Heads Up: If this is your first deposit, or an unusually large deposit, it may take 1-2 business days for Chase’s Trust and Safety team to review. Once cleared, the deposit will follow the schedule above.
*MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit and debit transactions will be assessed 2.9% and 25¢ per transaction. There is a $15.00 fee per chargeback (in addition to the amount of the chargeback). Available to new U.S. businesses registered with Chase Integrated Payments, Powered by WePay, subject to the WePay terms of service.
**Payments processed and approved by 5:00 pm Pacific Time (PT) / 8:00 pm Eastern Time (ET), Sunday through Friday (including holidays), will be deposited into the business owner’s Chase business checking account that night; except for businesses in the Eastern Time zone, where some deposits may not occur until 1:00 am ET. All payments processed and approved by 5:00 pm PT / 8:00 pm ET on Saturdays will be deposited into the business owner’s Chase business checking account Sunday morning by 7:30 am ET. There is no additional cost for Same-Day Deposits but standard rates and fees will apply for business checking and payment processing. New customers qualify for Same-Day Deposits upon sign-up when processing payments through software using powered by WePay and depositing into a Chase business checking account. To receive Same-Day Deposits, businesses must link their Chase business checking account to their Xero account in the Chase Integrated Payments merchant center. All payouts are subject to WePay terms of service, including risk assessment and fraud monitoring. Same-Day Deposits are available in the U.S. only. Additional exclusions may apply. Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Xero services are provided by Xero, which is not a Chase Company. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. neither guarantees nor makes any representations or warranties of any kind regarding the services.