Landlord Rick Gannon was one of the first people to explore systematising his property business. With over 150 rooms across the UK, he was fed up with emails, spread sheets, paperwork and the need for compliance.
A chance meeting with fellow landlords Ian and Sue Etchells, saw this idea evolve. As directors of their own software business, PSP UK Group, they knew Rick’s process had huge potential. So, a system was designed based around a best practice process that takes landlords on a journey from viewing through to checkout. And so the idea for Go Tenant was born!
Go Tenant makes your life easier by streamlining tenant communication, reducing admin and helping you stay compliant. It’s time to realise the dream of that elusive passive income, take back your time and worry less. Here are some of the features:
- Create your own beautiful looking professional website in minutes.
- See all your bookings in your own personal calendar of choice with easy integration.
- Set your diary availability for viewings, how long they last, how much notice you need and the time between.
- Automatically pre-qualify prospective tenants with our 'getting to know you survey'.
- Trigger email confirmations and text reminders before attending viewings.
- Easily pull together AST's, safety certificates, EPC’s and the How to Rent booklet for electronic signature by tenants.
- Set up reminders for all property safety certificates so you know when to renew and are always compliant.
- Store all your documents against tenants and properties so they are quick and easy to find.
- Receive reports of any maintenance issues and keep tenants informed of progress.
- Message all or individual tenants with general household updates and information.
- Allow your tenants access to all their information and documents.
- Give your tenants the opportunity via our tenant app to report issues and maintenance.
- Integrate with Xero for live bank feeds and see which tenants have paid and which haven’t.
- Create and send recurring invoices for all your tenants.
- Get notified by email of tenants that are overdue with their rent.
GoTenant! + Xero
See which tenants have paid and which haven’t with bank reconciliation syncing
Get notified by email of tenants that are overdue with their rent
Create and send invoices from within Go Tenant
Streamline your business by managing your expenses, holding deposits and rents
Sign up to Go Tenant for a free 28 day trial and go through our set up tours to get started.