Timworks gives you a single platform to manage conversations and create more valuable touch points with your clients.
Your clients, on the other hand, receive messages much like they would on WhatsApp so they can collaborate seamlessly with you and your co-workers.
Features of Timworks include:
- GDPR compliance
- Audit trail compliance
- Ability to create chat channels to organise conversations around topics
- Integration with leading accounting and bookkeeping software (Dext, Hubdoc,...)
- Ability to add multiple people to live conversations to reduce bottlenecks and miscommunications
- Stored company numbers so clients can easily access them
- Permission settings to protect sensitive financial data
- White labelled experience
Rather than working together only once or a few times a year, Timworks opens up a channel whereby clients can connect with you casually and on an as-needed basis.
This type of communication provides several benefits and opportunities including:
- Being able to build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Getting to know your clients better so you can help them reach their goals and offer them more meaningful services.
- More frequent contact with your clients.
- Time saving through reduction of administrative clutter. Eliminate long-winded emails, lost attachments and the need to chase clients.
Timworks + Xero
Enabling a Xero integration allows you to bring Xero bills in Timworks conversations seamlessly.
Once you bring bills in a conversation, all the conversation participants will be able to see the bills (even if they do not have a Xero account).
Only users with permission settings you give them can search for Xero bills on Timworks, regardless of whether they have a Xero account or not.
When you disconnect the integration, the bills are no longer accessible on Timworks but the bills who have been shared in conversations are still accessible.
Setting up a Xero integration for a Timworks organization is very straightforward and takes less than a minute.
You can sign up and log in to Timworks using your Xero user name and credentials.
Timworks is a fully integrated chat app that makes it easy to access information from the ledger in conversations.
Integrating Timworks with a Xero organisation allows you to easily pull Xero bills and bring them to a simple chat interface to review, approve or query those bills.
To set up your Xero integration, go to the company settings and open the integrations tab. Follow the steps to set up your Xero integration and you are all set!
Reviews & ratings
Most recent reviews
✨ The Future of Client Communication for Accountants?
Response from Timworks
Great communication tool for accountants
Response from Timworks