Pay with Wise is a bill payment feature that lets you pay your suppliers through Xero using your preferred bank account.
Save time by paying multiple bills in one transaction, rather than individually.
A seamless, more efficient accounts payable process that means less time on business admin and more time on your business.
With Pay with Wise you can:
Pay bills in clicks: No matter which UK bank you’re with, you can pay and reconcile multiple bills in just a few steps
Better visibility: See the status of payments in Xero and know that your suppliers have been paid on time. Send suppliers a remittance to notify them of payment
Greater accuracy: You’ll be alerted of potential errors before a bill payment is processed, reducing the risk of failed payments
Easy reconciliation: Regardless of how many bills you pay, you’ll be able to reconcile payments in just one click through a single statement line for each batch in Xero
Pay with Wise + Xero
Pay bills in just a few steps:
- Enter your bills into Xero then select those you’d like to pay.
- Choose to pay using Pay with Wise and complete the bill payment details.
- Payment details are sent securely to Wise ready to be paid.
- Transfer funds from your existing bank account to your Wise account using the payment reference.
- Once funds are received, Wise processes the payments to your suppliers. You can see the status of your payments in Xero.
- Bills are automatically marked as paid and you can reconcile the payment transaction in one click.
If you’re the Xero subscriber, add Pay with Wise to your subscription and then connect your Wise account to Xero. If you're signing up to Wise for the first time, have your ID available to verify your identity.
In the Business menu, select Purchases overview Go to Bills>Awaiting Payment, then select the bills to pay. Follow the steps in the banner to subscribe to the feature and choose a plan that suits your monthly volumes After you've added Pay with Wise to your subscription, sign up/log in to Wise Follow the steps to connect your Wise and Xero accounts. Pay with Wise will then be available as a payment method.