Pay with TransferWise is a bill payment feature that lets you pay your suppliers through Xero using your preferred bank account.
Save time by paying multiple bills in one transaction, rather than individually.
A seamless, more efficient accounts payable process that means less time on business admin and more time on your business.
With Pay with TransferWise you can:
Pay bills in clicks: No matter which UK bank you’re with, you can pay and reconcile multiple bills in just a few steps
Better visibility: See the status of payments in Xero and know that your suppliers have been paid on time. Send suppliers a remittance to notify them of payment
Greater accuracy: You’ll be alerted of potential errors before a bill payment is processed, reducing the risk of failed payments
Easy reconciliation: Regardless of how many bills you pay, you’ll be able to reconcile payments in just one click through a single statement line for each batch in Xero
Pay with TransferWise + Xero
Pay bills in just a few steps:
- Enter your bills into Xero then select those you’d like to pay.
- Choose to pay using Pay with TransferWise and complete the bill payment details.
- Payment details are sent securely to TransferWise ready to be paid.
- Transfer funds from your existing bank account to your TransferWise account using the payment reference.
- Once funds are received, TransferWise processes the payments to your suppliers. You can see the status of your payments in Xero.
- Bills are automatically marked as paid and you can reconcile the payment transaction in one click.
If you’re the Xero subscriber, add Pay with TransferWise to your subscription and then connect your TransferWise account to Xero. If you're signing up to TransferWise for the first time, have your ID available to verify your identity.
In the Business menu, select Purchases overview Go to Bills>Awaiting Payment, then select the bills to pay Follow the steps in the banner to subscribe to the feature and choose a plan that suits your monthly volumes After you've added Pay with TransferWise to your subscription, sign up/log in to TransferWise Follow the steps to connect your TransferWise and Xero accounts. Pay with TransferWise will then be available as a payment method