Teamwork Projects and Xero have made it easy for you to generate client invoices in Teamwork Projects and automatically export them to your Xero account. By streamlining your billing process and automating repetitive tasks, you can save time on manual data inputs - freeing you to focus on the work that matters.
Teamwork Projects + Xero
Log time spent working on tasks so you can create accurate and detailed client invoices in Teamwork Projects. Export your invoice directly to Xero so you can get paid faster.
- Within Teamwork Projects, you can choose to export an invoice in a project to your Xero online account. To do this, click on your profile icon to the top right and select Settings.
- From the Settings area, go to the Integrations tab, where you will see an option to connect to Xero.
- Once you have enabled this at site level, you must then enable it on the project you wish to use it on.
- Select Settings from the project's navigation menu, and then Integrations from the sub-menu. Once you enable this, you must sign into your Xero account. You will be prompted to allow Teamwork Projects access to your Xero account for thirty minutes.
- You will now see that you will have your Xero organisation linked and the base currency which is set within Xero.
- You can now export invoices to Xero by clicking on the Billing section of the project and choosing an invoice to the left of the screen. Once this is selected, choose the export option to the bottom of the invoice.