Now with split commissions! Split commission amounts between multiple parties, re-use splits from previous invoices to save time, view split charts and keep track of performance.
Commissionaire lets you keep track of sales and visualise commissions.
Sync your invoices automatically from Xero and group them into sales. For example, invoices "123 Deposit" and "123 Balance" are listed together under sale "123" and their total, received and owing amounts are summed.
Keep track of staged projects easily. See totals of how much has been received versus how much is owing per sale, presented as an easy to read bar chart and table.
See both past and future expected payments. Optionally record commissions on sales to see upcoming expected income for commission-based businesses.
Take the guesswork out of knowing whether your sales will hit target next month. See at a glance all upcoming payments and spot any outstanding amounts.
Commissionaire + Xero
The app pulls in invoices and groups them together into sales based on their reference field, and allows users to put a commission amount next to each invoice. It displays totals for these commission amounts along with totals for the outstanding and paid amounts for each sale.
- Sign up for Xero and create some invoices
- Sign up for Commissionaire and login
- Click the Connect to Xero button
- Commissionaire reads invoices from Xero
- Invoices are grouped into sales by reference
- Sales are presented as both a table and chart
- Use the navigation to filter and sort sales
- Add commission amounts next to each invoice
- Totals for commissions and sales are automatic