Symphony allows you to manage and coordinate your accounting processes and workflows remotely so that your business can function smoothly by having your processes well-documented and the status of each workflow visible.
- Coordinate multi-step workflows across multiple users/roles.
- Easy creation of recurring workflows using templates.
- Preset templates for finance workflows eg. Accounts Payable.
- Notifications so that users know when they are supposed to complete a task.
- Automated reminders so that no task is forgotten.
Excide Symphony + Xero
Symphony allows you to upload invoices in image or PDF formats. The files can be uploaded individually or as batches into the AP workflow process in Symphony. After the data from the invoice is extracted automatically or manually, you can verify that the data entered is correct before sending the data over to Xero as Awaiting Approval or Approved invoices.
When files are uploaded in batches, Symphony allows you to track the status of the batch progress and will guide you through the data entry process of each invoice, reducing the need to navigate between multiple pages.
When you first setup your Symphony account, choose the option to 'Enable Xero' and you will be redirected to the Xero authorisation page.
- If required, enter your Xero login details then click 'Login'.
- If you have more than one Xero organisation, choose the organisation you want to connect to.
- Click 'Allow Access'.