KeyPay is packed with powerful time saving features for Accountants, Bookkeepers and Business Process Outsourcing companies (BPOs). With a one-off set up, repetitive payroll tasks can be run automatically in the background with our automated pay runs feature.
Eliminate the need for multiple systems with employee self service, rostering, time and attendance and more all in one platform. With our features taking the manual load off your shoulders, KeyPay gives you unparalleled benefits that save time so you can focus on client relationships.
KeyPay + Xero
With the KeyPay and Xero integration, you can:
- Post your client’s payroll journals automatically into Xero upon finalising a pay run, eliminating the need for manual data import/exports or CSV uploads.
- Easily map your client’s GL accounts to different payroll transaction types, including Xero tracking categories. You also have the ability to “Split by location.
- Assign locations to your client’s employees to track and report labour costs across different locations or business cost centres. Apply up to two tracking categories to your client’s cost centres to better allocate wage costs into the revenue stream.
Integrating KeyPay with Xero is simple.
- Once logged into KeyPay, users navigate to the “Payroll Settings” section, select “Journals” (listed under Business Management)
- “Connect to a journal service” heading and select “Xero” from the list of available services
- “Connect to Xero”
Users will then be transferred to the Xero login screen to choose an organisation and authorise the payroll system to have access to your Xero data.
Once this step is complete, you will be redirected to the payroll platform where you can configure extra settings before hitting “Save”.