Make keeping track of sales opportunities and contacts a sync
- CRM4.18 out of 5 stars38CRMXero is collaborating with HubSpot, a CRM, online marketing, sales and customer service growth platform to deliver the best end-to-end customer journey possible.
- CRM, Debtor tracking1 out of 5 stars7CRM, Debtor trackingMailchimp is a web-based email marketing automation service. It helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobs3.5 out of 5 stars13CRM, Invoicing and jobsAccelo is an end-to-end platform to manage all aspects of client work delivery, from prospect to payment, including sales, projects, tickets, retainers, timesheets, resourcing and more. Accelo integrates seamlessly with Xero by automatically syncing invoices and payments.
- CRM, Practice manager4.81 out of 5 stars42CRM, Practice managerExsalerate CRM is a powerful sales and account management tool to win and retain more business that's deeply integrated with Xero.
- CRM, Reporting5 out of 5 stars16CRM, ReportingFor charities and churches, a highly versatile CRM, with donor and fundraising management, Gift Aid, volunteers, email & text, receipting & reporting
- CRM, Inventory4.64 out of 5 stars12CRM, InventoryMRPeasy is a cloud-based, affordable and user-friendly ERP/MRP software for small manufacturers and distributors (10-200 employees). Production, inventory, sales, purchases, shop floor, and finance – all in one simple interface.
- CRM, Invoicing and jobsCRM, Invoicing and jobsIntegrate HubSpot and Xero to create invoices automatically from HubSpot and view Xero invoice details in HubSpot and much more. Plus custom options.
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.