By Freshservice0 out of 5 stars
Generate invoices based on time spent resolving tickets by integrating WorkflowMax with Freshservice
Explore all features of Freshservice
Installing the WorkflowMax app for Freshservice will let you manage your time-tracking and invoicing needs from your helpdesk. Some benefits of using this app are:
- Track time your agents spend resolving tickets and generate invoices accordingly.
- Details such as time spent on a ticket within your service desk will reflect in WorkflowMax.
Freshservice + Xero
Time entries added in Freshservice tickets will be added to WorkflowMax. The app also allows the users to choose values for Client, Staff, Job and Task to add time entries in WorkflowMax.
Explore how to setup Freshservice
Steps to enable the WorkflowMax integration in Freshservice
- Login to Freshservice as an Admin and go to the Admin console.
- Click on Apps under Helpdesk Productivity.
- Click on Get More Apps and search for WorkflowMax.
- Click on Install and you will be redirected to Xero Authorisation page.
- Upon successful authorisation, you will be redirected to Freshservice Apps section.
- Once integrated, click on any ticket and go to the Time Entries
- You can then choose the Client, Staff, Job and Task to add time entries into WorkflowMax.
Reviews & ratings
By FreshserviceAdded in 2019
CountriesAustralia, Canada, Global, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
SupportSetup walkthroughIntegration walkthroughContact firstname.lastname@example.org
Although Xero reviews each app in the Xero App Store, we can’t give any guarantees. It’s up to you to assess the performance, quality and suitability of any app before going ahead.