Class is the leading provider of cloud-based administration software for SMSFs, with around 28% of all SMSFs administered on Class Super. Our mission is to deliver innovative administration solutions that automate manual workloads, driving high levels of processing efficiency and scalability and supporting accountants and their clients with delivering digital SMSFs.
We also provide software to streamline the administration of investment portfolios held by non-SMSF entities such as companies, trusts and individuals. More than 180,000 accounts are administered using Class software by more than 1,500 accounting and administration practices.
Class + Xero
The integration between Class and Xero Practice Manager saves time through removing duplication of data entry for client details and ensures your data is consistent across your business.
Authorising the integration will allow you to:
- Link existing XPM clients instantly to existing Class Funds
- Create new XPM client records instantly for any new Class entities
- Automatically synchronise Class details with XPM Client records
- Create a widget in the Class Fund Dashboard that supports visibility of open jobs, current tasks and their status
- Access XPM directly from the fund dashboard in Class
If your business holds a Class license as well as a Xero Practice Manager license, you will be able to use the integration.
Contact your systems administrator with the relevant permissions to authorise the integration. In Class, only users with the role of Access Controller and/or Administrator will be able to authorise the connection.
In Xero, you are required to have API privileges.
If you are the administrator with all relevant permissions, you can authorise the connection in Class at the Business Level > Settings > Integration Settings.