The new Patricia Holdings app will enable businesses to quickly and easily import their new company details into Xero as a contact record. This app is useful for those companies just getting set up along with larger accounting firms that are using the Xero product.
Patricia Holdings + Xero
No more manual entries and re-keyeing!
Increase office efficiency by importing newly established company records from your Patricia Holdings account into your Xero instance saving you time and money while removing the hassle of re-keyeing data manually. The new app will allow you to directly import one or multiple new Company records including: company name, address, director's name into Xero as a new contact record.
Getting Started To connect your Patricia Holdings account to Xero:
1. Log into your Patricia Holdings account
2. Click on the blue “Connect to Xero” button
3. Select the Xero Organisation you wish to import into
4. Allow Patricia Holdings to access your Xero account
5. In your Patricia Holdings account, go to the “My Company Data” page and select the records you wish to import to Xero.
6. Click on “Import to Xero”
7. You will see a message onscreen once the import has been completed.