Uber for Business
Uber for Business provides businesses with a central dashboard to manage and track their company’s ground travel. With an Uber for Business account, you can gain insights into how your employees move with Uber, set custom permissions and monitor travel usage, compliance and spending. Your employees can even request reliable rides from one Uber app and enjoy a seamless experience start to finish.
What Uber for Business does
Uber for Business enables businesses to manage how their employees use Uber for work travel. When you apply and are approved for monthly billing, you can remove the hassle of employees manually expensing their Uber trips back to your business. When your employees or clients ride on your Uber for Business account, you can ensure each trip is tracked in the dashboard, within policy and budget.
Uber for Business + Xero
With a monthly billing account, Xero customers will benefit from one statement that seamlessly flows into Xero, saving businesses time, eliminating manual data entry and increasing the accuracy of their invoices.
Uber for Business gets small business moving with some great features:
Organisations have the option to receive one monthly bill of all work-related Uber trips. No reimbursements, no paper receipts, no frustrations.
Travel Policies & Expense Codes
Set custom travel policies for different teams and projects all while ensuring every trip is correctly coded for reconciliation and accounting.
Separate Personal from Business
Request rides from one global app, and streamline expenses with a separate business profile.
Custom Reports & Analytics
Exportable data and custom reports deliver actionable insights and identify areas of additional savings.
Dedicated business support
Uber support is available 24/7, and our safety features help put peace of mind at your travellers’ fingertips.
- Visit Uber for Business to sign up
- Once your account is verified and complete, apply for monthly billing in the ‘Billing’ section of your Uber for Business dashboard.
- From the Xero Marketplace, click ‘Sign in with Xero’ from above
- Enter your email address associated with your Uber for Business account
- Click ‘Log into your Uber for Business account’ (a new tab will open). Copy the URL from your Uber for Business Dashboard page
- If the URL is valid, click ‘Connect’
- Your Uber for Business account is now enabled
If you experience any errors during the integration process please visit the dedicated Support page.