The Radius Excel add-in is the core product that drives RadiusCore's innovation, providing seamless two-way data transfer between Xero online applications and desktop Microsoft Excel. The add-in comes equipped with numerous reports to get users started on their cloud-integrated reporting journey. Custom integrations are available to all users to extend possibilities, taking advantage of the Excel sandbox environment. Supported Xero applications:
- Xero Practice Manager
Additionally, RadiusCore offers a suite of products that showcase the possibilities of an online application within desktop Microsoft Excel. Examples of these products include:
- Custom Reporting
- Practice Management Tools
Visit our website to learn more about what RadiusCore has to offer.
RadiusCore + Xero
RadiusCore is designed by accountants to provide the benefits of an online application within desktop Microsoft Excel. Key features that make it a perfect choice for accounting firms are:
- Xero Connected | Two-way data exchange between Xero applications and Excel.
- Unlimited Connections | Enjoy unlimited Xero connections to ensure consistent access.
- Multiple Users | Share connections with multiple users, providing firm-wide access where required.
- Up to Date | Regularly updated to provide an evolving industry-leading experience.
- Xero Sign In | Use your Xero account to login.
- Great User Experience | Intuitive, modern design and a contained user experience.
Once you have RadiusCore installed, follow the instructions in our User Documentation to link a Xero organisation and you are ready to go! For advice on integrating RadiusCore to your workpapers or other Excel workbooks please feel free to get in touch with our team.