Utility Bill Concierge
Upload a PDF copy of your electricity bill to benchmark your costs against the best rates in your area. If savings are identified, all suppliers in-market will be invited to bid on your electricity supply by offering alternative deals. You can choose to accept or ignore any offers presented.
"The hardest part of the entire process was finding my pdf bill to upload. I saved $540 off our annual bill and over a week ringing around trying to find a great deal. It was a painless way to save $540 off our annual electricity bill. I would absolutely refer Utility Bill Concierge to a friend."
- Marty at BlocHaus Canberra Pty Ltd
Utility Bill Concierge + Xero
This seamless integration enables you to have your electricity bills sent straight into Xero, no matter which supplier you use.
- Log in or Sign Up for a free account via the Utility Bill Concierge Xero Product Page.
- Setting up a new account is easy, simply enter your full name, email address and a password.
- Once registered just upload a recent electricity bill (PDF). Your bill will then be automatically benchmarked, identifying saving opportunities.
- To enable your bill to be ‘bid’ on by other electricity suppliers, the LOA (Letter of Authority) needs to be signed which can be completed via the dashboard.
- Once the LOA is approved you will be able to commence the bidding process.
- To connect to Xero and have your bills sent directly to your Xero account, just click the Xero Setup button from the dashboard and follow the prompts to securely link your nominated Xero account.
- Select your supplier and account code mapping preferences and how you would prefer your bills to come into Xero.
- Visit Utility Bill Concierge to find out more or access the Frequently Asked Questions.