Moula Pay is how you get paid. Every time your customer pays with Moula Pay, you get paid upfront. With Moula Pay, your business customers can access a spend limit of up to $250,000, and get up to 3 months free from interest and repayments.
Why become a Moula Pay Merchant Partner?
- Attract customers. Give your customers up to 3 months free from interest and repayments when they’re buying for business.
- Sell more, more often. Moula Pay gives your customers access to up to $250,000, increasing their purchasing power.
- Get paid upfront. Every time your customer pays with Moula Pay, you get paid upfront.
Moula Pay + Xero
This app is for Xero customers who are Moula Pay Merchant Partners, and have business customers who use Moula Pay. You can add Moula Pay as a payment method on invoices issued to your business customers. Set up involves creating Moula Pay accounts in your Xero environment, choosing a Moula Pay branding theme, and authorising Moula Pay to connect to Xero. Then, your invoices will give your customers the option of paying with Moula Pay. After your customer completes their transaction, the app pushes a manual journal for the payment to your Xero account to make your reconciliation easy.
It’s easy to sync with Xero when you’re a Moula Pay Merchant Partner.
- In Xero, create a Moula Pay Clearing Account and Merchant Fee Account with relevant Bank Rules, so your account is easy to reconcile.
- In your Moula Pay Merchant Portal, Connect to Xero and select your Moula Pay Clearing Account and Merchant Fee Account, as well as your Branding Theme.
- Raise your invoice, and your customer gets directed to Moula Pay to complete their transaction. You get paid upfront, with the invoice marked as Paid in your Xero account, while your customer gets up to 3 months free from interest and repayments.