Xero Integration by AllFetch is a powerful and reliable solution to sync Shopify store data to Xero. Our app also supports various payment methods and tax mapping. Just set up one-time and simply configure, you can shorten the workload and easily keep track of your business performance.
AllFetch + Xero
Sync historical and ongoing sales
Simply specify the date range and start the synchronization process. All your previous Shopify sales data (from up to 2 months) will be synchronized to Xero without any extra work.
Keep data between two platforms up-to-date with automatic synchronization. No longer wasting time on manual data uploads and fixing accounting mistakes!
One-click reconciliation & Live chat support
To use the integration, you only need to set it up once. After connecting with your current Xero account, every workflow will become seamless and automatic.
Our Live chat system with a competent & friendly support team is available in the app dashboard. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need any assistance. We are always here to get the job done right - from onboarding to daily operations!
Sync Shopify Orders
When an order is placed on your Shopify store, all order details will be constantly reflected in Xero.
- Sales Account will be applied to the Invoice Line Items’ account.
- Shipping Account will go to Shipping as an Invoice Line item.
- Payments will be assigned to Payment Account on Xero.
Order status is also updated on Xero as Awaiting Approval/Paid Invoices.
Accurately sync all customer information including name, email address, phone number, contact address to Xero.
Your Shopify product ID will be synced to Xero as the Product item code. Also, our app supports Shopify variants SKU code synchronization.
By ensuring your product SKU variant corresponds to your Xero item code, there is no duplicated existing product in Xero any more!
After syncing your Product ID/SKU variant to Xero successfully, every change in the Shopify product data will be accurately reflected on Xero.
Sync Gift card
Sync gift card to the payment in Xero accurately, so you can easily track payment information.
Payment and Tax mapping
- Sync tax codes from Shopify to Xero Invoices
- Tax codes are in compliance with Xero standards
- Assign multiple Shopify payment processing methods (Checkout, Direct, Manual, Offsite, Paypal Express) to the payment account and sync them separately to Xero.
After installing Xero Integration by AllFetch app, you can start connecting your Shopify store with Xero, following simple steps below:
- Signup a Xero account if you haven't already
- Click "Connect to Xero" in the app dashboard
- Log in to Xero if you haven't already
- Click on the "Allow access" button to start connecting to the app
After granting the permission for AllFetch Shopify Connector, come back to the app setting page to set up your account & start exporting data to your Xero Account.